Please correct the following:
- Group_Name must be entered.
- Group_Leader_Name must be entered.
- Group_Leader_Phone must be entered.
- Group_Leader_Cell_Phone must be entered.
- Group_Leader_Email must be entered.
- Group_Size must be entered.
- Group_Age must be entered.
- Date_Requested must be entered.
- Time_Requested must be entered.
- Alternate_Date must be entered.
- Alternate_Time must be entered.
Please request tours at least 2 weeks in advance. We will do our best to accommodate requests. Tours are approximately 1.5 hours and are offered between 8:30am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
Safety is important to all our NEW Water employees and we want our visitors to be safe as well. To ensure a safe and rewarding visit to our facility, we ask that you and your group adhere to the following guidelines. Agreement, acceptance and adherence to these guidelines is required for all NEW Water visitors. Please read below and agree to the terms at the bottom of the page.
Safety Requirements, Dress Code, and Accessibility
- Tours are approximately 1.5 hours and require significant amounts of walking and stairs.
- The tour is not accessible for wheelchairs or crutches.
- Dress for the weather, a majority of the tour is outside.
- Dress code: Long pants and closed-toed shoes are required. No shorts, skirts, flip-flops, sandals or open-toed shoes. If you are not wearing the appropriate attire you may be prohibited from taking the tour.
- You will be provided appropriate safety gear. Keep your personal protective equipment on at all times.
- You are requested to leave personal belongings in the conference room during the tour.
- Restrooms will be available at the beginning and end of the tour only.
- Photography will be permitted at a designated location only.
- No weapons are permitted.
- Never touch any switches, buttons or equipment. Horseplay and running are strictly prohibited.
- Always follow the direction of the tour guides. All tour groups must remain under the supervision or guidance of a NEW Water representative at all times while in the facility.
- Be mindful of the people working throughout the plant. You will be touring an active facility - watch for motor vehicle and truck traffic and also obey all verbal instructions and signs.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly at the conclusion of the tour.
- All tour groups must exit through the Reception Area from which they entered.
- NEW Water reserves the right to end tours early for any reason. Safety is our first priority.
Age Requirements and Chaperones
- All tour attendees must be 12 or older.
- Chaperones are required. Tour groups will be required to have on adult over the age of 18 for every 15 individuals between the ages of 12 and 18. Tour groups with individuals over the age of 18 are not limited to a specific adult requirement.
- Tour groups that arrive unprepared or without the required number of chaperones will be denied a tour.
- Tours can accommodate a maximum of 30 people.
- All tours should be scheduled at least 2 weeks prior to the tour date to best accommodate your group.
- NEW Water reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or other concerns. A cell phone number will be required of the tour group leader so that NEW Water has contact information should cancellation be necessary.
Thank you for your cooperation!